The Wendwood Wahoos are a small but mighty team. We work hard, learn proper swim technique, cheer on our teammates, and have FUN!
- Provide a quality environment that teaches self-discipline, self-reliance, and self confidence. All qualities that help form a positive self-image.
- Nurture the development of every swimmer and encourage each one to strive to be the best he or she can be, while recognizing that every swimmer is different.
- Provide a sport experience that teaches cooperative teamwork.
- Provide families a means to take an active role in the development of their children in a team and community environment.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of community involvement and support.
- Reward and recognize the efforts of ALL swimmers.
- Have FUN in all team activities.